The White iPhone 4

The White iPhone 4

Monday, July 12, 2010

More Pictures of White iPhone 4, But No Word Yet on Release

While Monday came and has mostly gone with no white iPhone 4 news, I did manage to come across some more pictures, which I think are from the same set as the ones I put up in an earlier post.  Check out some more angles, detail, and even the packaging!  We've got to be getting close...




Camera close-up...


A view from the top.


Another.


To the left, the sim tray.


To the right, the volume controls.


The volume controls up close and personal.


In profile, elevated.


To the front, a thing of beauty.


A vessel for dreams...

In the absence of news, I hope this holds everyone over for awhile.  Be assured I'm keeping on top of things, and when I read something new, I'll look into it, write it up, and post it here.  Cheers, my friends.  The wait is almost over.

4 comments:

  1. I was in an Apple Store this weekend and asked about the white iPhone, just in case…

    I was pretty much laughed at. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted you a link to these photos last Thursday since you hadn't posted it on Wednesday.Here's an interesting link from yesterday: http://appadvice.com/appnn/2010/07/apple-benefits-maroon-5-white-iphones-4/

    I think it will be at least another month before any white iPhones are available. It would be nice if there was a forum on this site open for general discussion.

    ReplyDelete